17 January, 2012

Baby shower gift # 1... Betsie & coordinating gifts

Yesterday I shared some pics of my two new friends, Betsie and Nelly. Here's a pic of the other gifts that went with Betsie.


I made a matching bib and fabric covered journal to go with Betsie. I will be printing out the photos I took at the baby shower for my friend to stick in the journal and then she can use it to jot down all the babies milestones.

You may notice that Betsie only has one ear... Hmmm... I had to sew the second ear on at my friends house while I was setting up for the shower... But... I left the ear at home!!!! AHHHH!!! Soooo... I wrapped Betsie up and had to explain in front of a room full of ladies that Betsie's other ear was inconveniently back at my place... hahahaha... not to worry... :) Oh the joys of handmaking gifts. :)

Stay tuned for the second baby shower gift. :)

Kerryn

No comments:

Post a Comment