28 December, 2011

Handmake Christmas 2011 - Gift 1... Handbag

If you've noticed a lack of blog activity over the last month it's because every spare minute has been devoted to completing my goal of handmaking all my Christmas gifts. I'm excited to say that I came pretty close to completing my goal!! I ended up making 11 gifts!! :)

Today I'm going to show you a gift I made for my precious little sister 'Dids'. She loves purple and loves fine details and little flowers. I found her fabric REALLY easily and knew that she would love it!

Here it is...


I made her a little flower brooch that she can leave on the bag or put of her top when she uses the bag. :)


So, there it is... Gift number 1. Stay tuned for gift number 2. :)

Kerryn
The inside of the bag has a cute little pocket and a magnetic snap.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, so excited to see this. I have been soooo busting to see all your gifts. And of course I LOVE reading your blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete