29 December, 2011

Handmake Christmas 2011 - Gift 2... little girls dress

Our sweet Adele is lucky to have two equally sweet cousins in my Husbands side of our family. One was born 8 weeks before Adele and the other was born 8 weeks after Adele was born!! It is such a joy to watch them grow and play together. :) I wanted to make these two girls classic little dresses for Christmas.

The younger of the cousins has gorgeous red hair and light skin colour so I wanted to get the fabric just right. After seeing the dress on her I am so happy with my fabric choice. :)

Here it is...


Ahhhh... I wish I ironed before taking the photograph!!!

Cute little fabric covered button... LOVE! :)


I am so happy with this little beauty... it matches my precious little niece perfectly. A gorgeous dress for a gorgeous girl!! :)

I'll be back tomorrow for another Christmas gift reveal... ;)

Kerryn

No comments:

Post a Comment